Temporary Solemniser Application for Marriages

In order for a priest from outside the jurisdiction to be registered as a temporary solemniser  for marriage the form on the link below is to be sent to:

The Diocesan Secretary, Archbishop’s House, Tuam, Co. Galway, Ireland along with a celebret which is dated within the past year.

Temporary Solemniser Form

Previous articleSafeguarding Children Policy
Next articleHomily – Mass for the Sick